Seasonal Pass “Membersheep” Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FARMER TED’S ADVENTURE FARM SEASON PASS
Please note these terms and conditions do not apply to annual membership holders, only Season Pass holders.
These are the terms and conditions applicable to Season Pass holders of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm ("Terms"). In these Terms, "you/r" refers to the Season Pass Holder of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm (or applicant for such status), and "we" and "us" refers to of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm ("FTAF").
Benefits of being a Season Pass Holder
1. As a Season Pass holder you are entitled, upon presentation of a valid seasonal pass, to free entry to FTAF during normal opening hours and subject to the usual conditions of entry and the exceptions listed in paragraph 4.
2. Additional Season Pass benefits such as priority booking and an exclusive newsletter set out on Farmerteds.com
3. With the exception of entitlement to free entry to FTAF in accordance with paragraph 1, we reserve the right to change benefits without prior notice for any reason.
Events / Exceptions
4. (a) Being a Season Pass holder does not entitle you to free entry at ticketed events, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to any such events.
4. (b) Opening times may also vary when a public or private event is held at Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm. It is advisable to contact FTAF before travelling.
4.(C) Scheduled closures will be displayed on www.farmerteds.com
5. A Full Season Pass is valid for one season. A season is seven consecutive months beginning in February and ending in August.
If you cancel or are unable to use your Season Pass at any stage during this time refunds or extensions will not be offered in any circumstances and any outstanding balance will be payable in full.
Seasonal Passes are also available in terms of six consecutive months, five consecutive months, four consecutive months, three consecutive months or two consecutive months. Season Pass holders may choose the beginning month of their seasonal pass at time of booking.
6. Where you apply for FTAF Season Pass via online application or by telephone you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of the date of application and receive a refund of Season Pass fees paid; provided that if you have visited Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm within that period you shall be liable to pay the applicable entry fees in respect of such visit(s).
Please note no refunds will be given for Season Passes bought onsite at Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm, or for any redeemed Gift of Season Passes. To request a refund please notify FTAF by telephone, letter or email (the contact details for which are shown below) within 14 days of purchasing your Season Pass. No refunds will be issued after this time.
Season Pass Application Process
7. Season Passes may take up to 28 days from receipt to process.
Season Pass Cards
8. Season Passes, Season Pass cards and any associated benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named holder(s). Proof of identity may be requested on presentation of your Season Pass card at Farmer Teds Adventure Farm.
9. Season Pass holders who are unable to show a valid Season Pass on entry may be required to pay non-refundable entrance fees before they are admitted.
10. Lost or stolen Season Pass cards will be replaced free of charge in the first instance.
11. Offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
12. We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or Season Pass and/or to revoke your Season Pass without refund if the holder behaves in a threatening or abusive manner towards any person at Farmer Teds Adventure Farm, or damages or threatens to damage any of the attractions or property of FTAF , or acts in a manner which could bring FTAF into disrepute.
13. We reserve the right to revoke your Season Pass at any time, without financial compensation, if you commit any breach of these Terms.
14. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
15. The validity, construction and performance of these Terms shall be governed by English law and we and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm, Flatman’s Lane, Ormskirk, L39 7HW
Telephone: 0151 526 0002