Seasonal Pass “Membersheep” Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FARMER TED’S ADVENTURE FARM SEASON FARM MEMBERSHIP
These are the terms and conditions applicable to Seasonal members of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm (“Terms”). In these Terms, “you/r” refers to the member of of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm (or applicant for such status), and “we” and “us” refers to of Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm (“FTAF”).
Benefits of being a Member
1. As a member you are entitled, upon presentation of a valid seasonal pass, to free entry to FTAF during normal opening hours and subject to the usual conditions of entry and the exceptions listed in paragraph 4.
Additional membership benefits such as priority booking and exclusive newletters set out on Farmerteds.com
3. With the exception of entitlement to free entry to FTAF in accordance with paragraph 1, we reserve the right to change benefits without prior notice for any reason.
Events / Exceptions
4. (a) Being a member does not entitle you to free entry at fully ticketed events, nor does it guarantee the availability of tickets to any such events.
(b) Opening times may also vary when a public or private event is held at Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm. It is advisable to contact FTAF before travelling.
4.(C) Scheduled closures will be displayed on www.farmerteds.com
5. Full Season Membership is valid for one season. A season is seven consecutive months beginning in February and ending in August.
If you cancel or are unable to use your membership at any stage during this time refunds or extensions will not be offered in any circumstances and any outstanding balance will be payable in full.
Seasonal Membership (Membersheep) is also available in terms of six consecutive months, five consecutive months, four consecutive months, three consecutive months or two consecutive months. Seasonal Members may choose the beginning month of their seasonal pass at time of booking.
6. Where you apply for FTAF Membership via online application or by telephone you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of the date of application and receive a refund of membership fees paid; provided that if you have visited Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm within that period you shall be liable to pay the applicable entry fees in respect of such visit(s). Please note no refunds will be given for memberships bought at onsite at Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm, or for any redeemed Gift of Memberships. To request a refund please notify FTAF by telephone, letter or email (the contact details for which are shown below) within 14 days of receiving your seasonal pass. No refunds will be issued after this time.
Membership Application Process
7. Memberships (new and renewals) may take up to 28 days from receipt to process and membership materials will be posted to you by second class post. Please contact FTAF if you have not received them within 42 days of your application. We will not be able to grant a refund or extension if you fail to inform us of non-receipt after this time.
8. Memberships, membership cards, seasonal passes and any associated benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named member(s). Proof of identity may be requested on presentation of your membership card at Farmer Teds Adventure Farm.
Members who are unable to show a valid membership card on entry may be required to pay non-refundable entrance fees before they are admitted.
Lost or stolen membership cards/seasonal passes will be replaced free of charge in the first instance. In all cases, the minimum time taken for replacement cards to be dispatched is 5 working days.
Changes in Membership
11. If you wish to make changes to your membership during the course of your current subscription, for instance if you wish to add a member, we will ask you to pay the difference and issue the new cards.
12. We will contact you approximately one month before your membership is due for renewal, detailing the expiry date of your current membership and any further actions you may need to take in order to continue your subscription.
13. Offers and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or with the monthly Direct Debit payment option.
14. We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or membership and/or to revoke membership without refund if the member behaves in a threatening or abusive manner towards any person at Farmer Teds Adventure Farm, or damages or threatens to damage any of the attractions or property of FTAF, or acts in a manner which could bring FTAF into disrepute.
We reserve the right to revoke your membership at any time, without financial compensation, if you commit any breach of these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
The validity, construction and performance of these Terms shall be governed by English law and we and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Farmer Ted’s Adventure Farm, Flatman’s Lane, Ormskirk, L39 7HW
Telephone: 0151 526 0002