Before You Arrive
- Book online, we will be putting in place a daily capacity restriction to allow for social distancing and the best guest experience.
- Before arriving, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
- Please do not visit Farmer Ted's should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We will only be accepting card payment methods throughout the site. Card payments will include, contactless and chip & pin.
What We Are Doing on Site
- We will encourage all visitors to follow 2-metre distancing guidelines and some areas will operate a one-way system where needed.
- Our team will be using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where needed and protective screens for purchase areas.
- Temperature checking and additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been introduced plus mobile hand washing units.
- We have a temporary designated picnic area so you can bring your own food, however, we will have take-out services.
What You Can Do To Help
- Regularly washing hands using our on-site facilities.
- Please respect the social distancing measures we have put in place.
- Help keep the site clean by using our bins located across the farm.