get your farmer ted’s tickets online and save ££’s
Farmer Ted's September Closure
Farmer Teds will be closed Monday 3rd - 6th September and will reopen Friday 7th.
Plan Your Farmer Ted’s Visit
Come rain or shine it’s always Farmer Ted’s time!
Whether you are planning on visiting us during the week or coming to see us at the weekend, it’s here you can find everything you will need to plan your day and get the most out of your day!
- Opening Times and Directions
- Meet Farmer Ted’s Animals
- Explore our indoor and outdoor play areas
- Thinking of visiting us during the spring or summer months? Come on in and see what we activities we are running.
- Need a bite to eat? Farmer Ted’s Grill can satisfy your hunger!
- Find out what’s happening down on Farmer Ted’s Farm this season
Think Farmer Ted’s is just for your little ones? Not anymore! We now have lots of activities for your teenagers!
- See how long they can stay on our amazing jumping pillows.
- Get them to try and hit our floating SAFE archery targets (suitable for 7 yrs plus)
- Challenge them to explore our new HUGE adventure maze!
example timetable of a fun packed day at Farmer Ted’s
Please note the timetable shown below is subject to change.
|10.30 am||Meet the Guinea Pigs in Guinea Pig Village|
|11.00 am||Meet the Llama|
|11.30 am||Pony Grooming in the Animal Barn|
|1.00 pm||Meet the Ferrets in the Animal Barn|
|1.30 pm||Meet the Bugs and Reptiles|
|2.00 pm||Milking Demonstration|
|3.30 pm||Meet the Guinea Pigs|
|4.00 pm||Feeding Time in the Animal Barn|
|4.30 pm||Pony Grooming|
Health & Safety
Keeping you and your family safe here at Farmer Ted’s is very important to us. If you would like to learn more about how to stay safe then please review our Health and Safety information.
We’d love to hear from you!
Here at Farmer Ted’s, we are always looking for ways to improve your experience. If you have any suggestions on how we can make your visit even better, then please do contact us.
Buy Your Tickets Online and Save ££'s
Please make sure that you bring socks for the children to use in our Indoor Play area. We would also recommend that you prepare for the great British weather and bring sun screens, hats and raincoats with you. If you do forget then you can always purchase socks, raincoats and children’s wellington boots from our visitor’s shop. High heels are also not advised on the field trail or playfield.
What people say about Farmer Ted’s
Had a brilliant day out with my 18-month-old son so much to do for his age he had a ball non-stop running! Definitely coming again in the summer!